-->

How to create a fake facebook id without phone number and email i'd ? -Mighty Technics

- June 16, 2017

Create a facebook id without phone number and email id 



      Hello, friends today I am writing about how to create a fake Facebook I'd without our phone number and email I'd, or gmail I'd...

     Many times we create a lots more fake I'd using our phone no or gmail I'd..but that is not a fake I'd..We used our phone no and gmail I'd, so if someone check or fb checked or police, we will caught by them. But today I am writing how to creat a real fake I'd..You can use this tricks in facebook as well as in twitter and another place where need emails.

   Friends this is an amazing tricks .After knowing this trick you can use this tricks in Every place. And you can creat an account anywhere easily.

(click here to know how to get unlimited likes on facebook )

    And  I am saying that it is 100% secured and safe.I personally recommended you not to use this technics in crime..You can use it for prank your friends, chatting with your friends, and disturbing them. And also getting fake comments.

   So ,let us start the technics to create a facebook account without number and email ID



  1)Step 1 :~
-------------------

          1) At first open any browser of your handset or ur desktop.(I am recommended you to opn google )
          2) then open .facebook (You can also open twitter for sign up a twitter account )
          3) than click on creat account (Sign up )
          4) Now you have to write everything in the boxes about your name ,passward,dob ,etc.(Name ,Title, Date of birth, passward,)
          5) Don't put any email I'd or phone no, keep that portion blank.
  Click here to know how to create a ghost id on facebook easily

2) Step 2:~
------------------

           1)Now open an another window in that browser .
           2)and open 10minutesmail (You can search 10minutes mail on google )
           3) now there will be a temporary email id. For 10 minutes.
Copy this email and paste it in the email section in Facebook page.
           4) nowclick on sign up, then an OTP will go to that email ,, check the email and verify your account .
           5) Finally, your real verified fake Facebook I'd created ...Enjoy it and use it anywhere . Enjoy this tricks..
     
      Thanks for reading this technics and coming to my website . You are always welcome to my website. Please, like my facebook page Mighty Technics. And Subscribe to my blog to get all updated notification about the new tricks and technics in your email. If you have any problem comment in the comment box.And tell your friends about my website .And share the post in facebook and twitter and google+ if you like this, because shareing is careing.
      Good bye ,friends...Have a nice day....keep visiting.and commenting ....

   

Nice tricks..It is really helpful
EmoticonEmoticon

Next Post This Older
 

Start typing and press Enter to search